Forum de l'UCF | Fornax Index du Forum
Forum de l'UCF | Fornax

Forum de l'UCF | Fornax Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Huge bug ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'UCF | Fornax Index du Forum -> Section Ambassade -> Propositions de Pactes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kugubatun
Invités

Masculin
Point(s): 39
Moyenne de points: 4,33

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 12:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Huge bug Répondre en citant

Hello,

Finally I managed to understand what is the problem with the mod FFU.In fact the problem comes from the game itself, but the mod allows it to appear on demand.Explanation : the game just does not allow Beacon to be infected and just crash.That is all.So basically, in the normal game this should never happen has the only weapon that allow "zombify" is the Zombi Colckwork and I guess there is no beacon to zombify on the last level of the game.The problem is that in FFU a lot of zombie weapon can zombify, so it can crash at any time as soon as you encounter zombie.To make this crash in normal game, just go to a (cleared) warp gate.Clock your ship, go away from the beacon and spawn a zombie clockwork.It should fire at least one time the mothership beam that zombify the target, then just wait and see the crash coming.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.minmax-games.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5407
Barcode solution Video

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 12:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'UCF | Fornax Index du Forum -> Section Ambassade -> Propositions de Pactes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006